Standard 197 Rolling Road graphs

Hello,

Has anyone got a print out of a standard 197 thats been on a rolling road. Just want somethings to compare mine against (when the DVLA stop holding it to ransom :angry:).

Cheers

u wont get one thats the same as urs mate they r all totally diffrent u would really struggle to find one that is near 197 bhp. Noddie put his 200 on a rollind road and it was producing 180 something bhp which was a really good print out

u wont get one thats the same as urs mate they r all totally diffrent u would really struggle to find one that is near 197 bhp. Noddie put his 200 on a rollind road and it was producing 180 something bhp which was a really good print out

Yup agreed, Just after something rough to compare against.

I put mine on with a ITG panel filter. Gave me 190.5bhp

I'll see if i can get a copy up on here
EDIT:

Here you go mate

52e506c4.jpg

Last edited:
not just renault mate most car manufacturers are the same unless the car is turbo charged
Yeah, it's like batteries too. Always labelled with far more power than they actually have... >.<

If, on average, the 197 only produces 190, why didn't they call it the 190 lol. Obviously, they don't average at 197 or 200... >.<

Is the reason they're called 197/200/182/172 something to do with PS and not BHP?

Yeah Tom, I thought the 197 was supposed to put out 194bhp. I'll see what my maxogen gets next Saturday and to be honest I'd be really pleased to actually reach 197 lol

Is the reason they're called 197/200/182/172 something to do with PS and not BHP?

Yes, they measure it in PS which is the german equivalent of horsepower. Its it slightly more than 'normal' horsepower.

A 197 is supposed to have 197PS or 194bhp

Edit:
Damn I got beaten to it :wink:

so would 190bhp ish is be fairly normal? have there been any shockingly low ones?

I remember when the RS 133 came out some poor buggers only managed 110bhp at best

so would 190bhp ish is be fairly normal? have there been any shockingly low ones?

When I was at K-Tec they said that 190bhp as standard is healthy. With an exhaust they expect them to get up to 195bhp, and then a little bit more with a remap