My new engine work!!!!!

Cheers pal, its a capable car now!!! Just need some tuition and a brake upgrade!!

Can you do the 0-60, 0-120 test? With some timing equipment like G-Tech? 8)

BTW: If I recall well, your graph is now much better - more linear than before? :thumbup1:

Will do pal, yeah the torque curve is alot better!!

Often ppl don't realize how important that is!

e.g:

I don't give a damn if I have 2hp or 10nm more than you if I have it only @ e.g. 7400-7600rpm, and most of the time have 5-8hp less if you have 99% of the rpm range more hp & nm.

Exactly!!! Its a differfent car to drive now, very pleased!

G.R.E.A.T.

I'm so happy for you guys that can afford such things (I'm writing in plural because I'm looking at Simo's thread and I'm drooling over his new 2009 R3 airbox - I wanted that but gave up because of the expensiveness & I thought that the radiator needed relocating), I instantly get emotional (my girlfriend says I'm overreacting - the moment Simo wrote that there was no need for relocating the radiator I've started saving money :biggrin:smile:. :thumbup1:

It's tough being a student and a car enthusiast. 8)

Glad its all come together and is working well Kevo, I bet you are itching to get to the first track day with it or just some nice weather to get the tyres warm - I know i would be!!!

Have you got the interior finished yet?

I think we all need some pics of the finished product soon....

looks great fella - matts done you proud - no silly dips on the curve and for a 197 its a straight line torque curve !!!!

well impressed :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

G.R.E.A.T.

I'm so happy for you guys that can afford such things (I'm writing in plural because I'm looking at Simo's thread and I'm drooling over his new 2009 R3 airbox - I wanted that but gave up because of the expensiveness & I thought that the radiator needed relocating), I instantly get emotional (my girlfriend says I'm overreacting - the moment Simo wrote that there was no need for relocating the radiator I've started saving money :biggrin:smile:. :thumbup1:

It's tough being a student and a car enthusiast. 8)

Ha ha, true, but when you qualify you will have lots of ££ to spend!!

Glad its all come together and is working well Kevo, I bet you are itching to get to the first track day with it or just some nice weather to get the tyres warm - I know i would be!!!

Have you got the interior finished yet?

I think we all need some pics of the finished product soon....

Nooo, interior is a bin at the mo mate, need to sort that!! Oulton booked for Jan!

looks great fella - matts done you proud - no silly dips on the curve and for a 197 its a straight line torque curve !!!!

well impressed :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Yup, a top top effort by the boy! He is a genius TBH!