My new engine work!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-cC7fDslU

hi kewo!! but which work give you this power? the new airbox? cable throttle? what else?

i'm thinking to do work the head of another engine, not mine! what do you think? only head works, no cams no other..

There is more power to come from it Simo, the exhaust cam is about 4degrees out and its sat at 193BHP, also with the damaged sprak plugs.....

Head work would be a good start, I may change my cams in the near future now I have the managment to run some more mental ones!

No, will do 2mo dude!!

ts the cam timing rich, we checked it and the exhaust cam is at least 4degrees out!! Its also got ****ed plugs (from running rich) which arent helping!! All getting sorted Wed and re cal'd Sun!

who fitted your cams in the first place? or r they not to blame?

Timing done by the boys at Birchdown, thier honest opinion is that it wasnt Renault that had done it (sorry Renault)!! They think they have been in since that from day one!!! They were and I quote "miles out"!!!! Said they had never had a car come in so far out and run!!

It makes me now question my 200BHP runs that I had previously!!

Guess we will see after sunday at TDF, Im guessing we'll see 200BHP as its currently 193 on the old cam timing!!!

Timing done by the boys at Birchdown, thier honest opinion is that it wasnt Renault that had done it (sorry Renault)!! They think they have been in since that from day one!!! They were and I quote "miles out"!!!! Said they had never had a car come in so far out and run!!

It makes me now question my 200BHP runs that I had previously!!

Guess we will see after sunday at TDF, Im guessing we'll see 200BHP as its currently 193 on the old cam timing!!!

wonder if this contributed to the ecu re-tuning itself.......:confused1:

202 and thats the lot I think!! Goes well now, its genuinely a very quick car, not just me looking at it through rose tinted specs, 3rd gear is immense!

Graphs

Power and AFR

kev_clio_PAFR.jpg

Power and tourque

kev_clio_PT.jpg