My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

How much ferd? :smile:
like a kwv1/v3 or more?

its true that they are made in taiwan?

They are made in Taiwan but they are bloody good and to TUV standards.

To get the 3 way adjustability and camber top mount you'd need to go Clubsports with KW which are a lot more expensive.

Last edited:
A few pictures from Autosport. The car got an amazing reception so really pleased.

Robs handy work in the detailing certainly paid off. On the way down it was dry but as we bit Birmingham it lashed down with rain so the Kleers detailing kit earned it's keep.

IMG_20140112_215218_zpsznserk83.jpg

IMG_20140112_222314_zpsxwh6subr.jpg

20140109_083636_zpstwoicwuu.jpg

20140109_083801_zps1kig326d.jpg

1510396_10152192390908980_1208194111_n_zpso4dndwxf.jpg

124_zps1kkgfyus.jpg

154_zpsnglfivdg.jpg

Last edited:
Also fitted a Turbo Guage. like a Scanguage only half the price.

It plugs into your OBD port and gives you a massive choice of readings.

I have it set to display Boooost pressure, water temperature, voltage and inlet temperature.

20140113_123824_zpscelppoj_edit_1390067599379_zpsotavnbzu.jpg

Boooost%20thingy_zpsbllq9gs8.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great Angel, car looked well on the stand too! Some amount of ass prints on the wings all day no doubt :tongueout:

Great spot for the gauge, bit of a pain I still have the standard radio and need the oe screen there

how you attached it at the back? i got a spare centre to do that but couldn't work out how to attach it.

Easy mate, comes with 2 strips of Velcro, I used gaffa tap as well. Rock solid. Cable drops down at your feet to the obd port. Takes 5mins to put in!

Car looked awesome on stand mate. Those hours detailing it really paid off! I was impressed at how much attention it had whenever I saw it, especially considering the amount of rare metal that was at the show.

Those Turbo/Scan gauges look like they were made for the Clio.

You might have to fight [MENTION=876]Willis[/MENTION] for her Mark, I think he's already called shotgun on the Lassa tyres girls :smiley:

Car looked awesome on stand mate. Those hours detailing it really paid off! I was impressed at how much attention it had whenever I saw it, especially considering the amount of rare metal that was at the show.

Those Turbo/Scan gauges look like they were made for the Clio.

it did Rob. Next to us we had Arieal with the new Titanium Atom, BAC with the Mono and Noble with Damon Hill's Carbon M600 so was really surprised with the amount of interest.

Those hours in the workshop made the car complete mate. It's what made the car complete and what people saw first.

it'll look awesome on our little trip out :wink:

Those hours in the workshop made the car complete mate. It's what made the car complete and what people saw first.
it'll look awesome on our little trip out :wink:

It will mate! I'm still not 100% sure you didn't invite me just to have someone to wield the quickdetailer and a microfibre whenever we stop :smiley: :wink:

Got another fan of your car Angel :smile:

It popped up on my facebook over the weekend and the GF "said ohhh thats nice, i like that" :smile: