My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

1623327_10152994736438840_743297811_n.jpg

Last edited:
Some of those pictures are really smart.

I must admit I'm not keen on the wheels when the cars stationary but when it's on the move they look great !

What pads are you using with those discs ?
Interested in the tyres too, what sort of lap times were you doing round there (just to judge with them going off in about 8 laps) ?

Some of those pictures are really smart.

I must admit I'm not keen on the wheels when the cars stationary but when it's on the move they look great !

What pads are you using with those discs ?
Interested in the tyres too, what sort of lap times were you doing round there (just to judge with them going off in about 8 laps) ?

Im using CL RC6 pads on the front and PF 01 o the rear.

The tyres only gave way once on chris curve. This was after belting it all day. when I got into the paddock the tyre pressure was nearly 40psi. I took them back down to 27psi, went straight back out and they were spot on again. Haven't a clue on lap times but i wasn't hanging around.

That's decent then if it was only the once and they were at that pressure, what the wear like on them now still nice and even ?

I only brought up lap times so I could get a very rough estimate on what the tyre/lap life would be at Knockhill

The tyres actually look very good. Very even wear and no degradation. Still plenty of life in them. I'm very happy with them. Booking next day very soon. Probably Donington.