My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

the rear view of the Lassa girls...

343260.jpg

Dunlop girls were not bad either..

BTCC-01-720x400.jpg

Last edited:
I will admit the Dunlop twins were the best at the show IMO. Also, we're getting VERY off topic, if you need this cleaning up at some point Mr.F gimme a shout :smiley:

I brought a S2K aerial and was told yeah I get signal from it. BS. Absolute BS.

Haven't listened to the radio for like a year now.

Explain your aerial set up now Angel? :S

This is brilliant. You read the headline of this thread ''coilovers fitted'' then you click on it and boom, you see fit birds posing! Excellent!

I brought a S2K aerial and was told yeah I get signal from it. BS. Absolute BS.

Haven't listened to the radio for like a year now.

Explain your aerial set up now Angel? :S

I've fitted one of these, and TBF I don't think its much worse than the standard one. IMO its the HU that's the problem. If you live in a bad area I'm fairly sure you can get inline signal boosters which will make the reception on whatever ariel you fit better. :smile:

Went to Cadwell park at the weekend. Bit of a last minute booking but it gave me chance to properly test out the new engine, coilovers, brakes and tyres. Ive not done Cadwell in a car before so met up with Marc Kemp for a bit of inside knowledge.

We went out in his diffed 200 first, even though the track was damp the speed that he was carrying was absolutely mental. It was great to learn the lines he was taking and also see just what can be done with a Clio in the right hands. We then went out in my Clio and he loved the power...

The biggest smile of the day was the cars that the Mistress surprised on track. Down Park Straight and round Chris Curve the car easily had the legs on a few Evos, a Focus RS and an M3. The car performed faultlessly all day.

The brakes really showed there stuff especially at Park Corner where by the afternoon I was going from flat out in 6th and leaving it until the last marker before stamping on the brakes, into third and round park right up to the Gooseneck flat upto 5th.

The BC coilovers also performed fantastically. I adjusted the damping throughout the day but found the best setting was around 18 clicks from soft (of 32 settings). One thing I did notice was a diff would definitely benefit the car especially in the slower corners like the Hairpin and Barn. It would have also helped drag the car round better at Coppice, which in the morning I was braking but by mid afternoon I was going through flat.

The tyres were also very impressive, for each session I did around 8 flying laps and only once did the tyres feel like they were going off through Chris Curve but I think that was more down to tyre pressure as they were well high when I came in. The combination of soft on the front and medium on the back worked really well. The back end was twitchy at the limit but so controllable.

Unfortunately I don't have any videos but I have a few pictures, more to come.

970651_10151890865812478_1503152599_n.jpg

IMG-20140202-WA0022_zpsajvadh2s.jpg

index.php

1620828_10151890865947478_761217065_n.jpg

61565_10151890866167478_1566076165_n.jpg

1507992_10151890866377478_1375470235_n.jpg

Last edited: