My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Every time I see your motor it looks different or has a different sticker plastered on it somewhere! Like the carbon bits on the front, easy to fit? Any drilling required?

Every time I see your motor it looks different or has a different sticker plastered on it somewhere! Like the carbon bits on the front, easy to fit? Any drilling required?

Really easy fit mate, I did drill the bumper but I have arranged for someone on here with a 197 to do a bit of experimentation with the fitting of them.

They should fit a 250 aswell :smile:

Really easy fit mate, I did drill the bumper but I have arranged for someone on here with a 197 to do a bit of experimentation with the fitting of them.

They should fit a 250 aswell :smile:

No holes are being drilled in that !!

What a change. Things I like: wheels, springs, zorst tips and splitter (maybe a wee bit less stick outness?). Not keen on the boot stickers but hey. It's certainly different.

picture.php

I like that :w00t:

I wasn't sure when I first saw the boot stickers but i'm really liking them now especially on the white paint :smile:
Any more stickers planned for her then Angel?

Cheers for the comments lads :smile:

I wasn't sure when I first saw the boot stickers but i'm really liking them now especially on the white paint :smile:
Any more stickers planned for her then Angel?

I do have more planed, some for the sides and thinking about a roof wrap and also a wrap for the plastic white bit just in front of the bonnet where the badge is.

Should be good that Angel, just need to get another run made up so I can see these changes in person especially the splitter ends :smile:

Boot stickers look great, can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the decals.

Not sure if I'm keen on the wheels, they are bit W.O.W.

We'll have to have a mini-meet at the gym one day, haha.

Love the boot stickers, not 100% on the yellow wheels but i think these things need to be seen in the flesh.

You coming to the National Meet on 5th May?

I'm still undecided on the wheels myself. I did a quick paintjob on them just to see what they would look like. My intention has always been to get new alloys but didn't want to shell out the cost of buying new ones, getting them professionally painted and not liking them.

Thinking I may go black...

I do plan be at the National Renaultsport meet. :smile:

I do like those corner splitters! I'd agree they could do with being a tad smaller, but they do look awesome! Great alternative to the full splitter that no one seems to be able to make work, id have some :wink: