Montreal Grand Prix

Paul

Platinum Member
Well it looks like McLaren were completely clueless in Qualifying setting up for rain while it is glorious sunshine and as a result being completely swamped by RB and Ferrari in all of the practices and Quali.....

But has anyone else seen the weather forecast for the race this afternoon?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/5017

Me too Jonesy, wet races are always brilliant fun!!! Especially with the 'wall of champions', I can see it claiming a few more victims...

Well it looks like McLaren were completely clueless in Qualifying setting up for rain while it is glorious sunshine .....

You where saying paul :smile:

Looks like It'll be called off. Shame, wet races are always a good watch

Such a load of crap the F1 is. Slightest little bump and the car is nakered, a bit of rain and the race is cancelled. So many little rules to abide by, there's no fun in it at all. You want the BTCC, a bit of bumping and bashing, racing next to each other. That's good racing. The rally is great too, but you don't get many views of the cars.

Such a load of crap the F1 is. Slightest little bump and the car is nakered, a bit of rain and the race is cancelled. So many little rules to abide by, there's no fun in it at all. You want the BTCC, a bit of bumping and bashing, racing next to each other. That's good racing. The rally is great too, but you don't get many views of the cars.

completly agree :thumbdown:

When it gets the the point the commentators and teams themselves don't know the rules but just make a guess and hope to get away with it then there's a problem.

With all the engine and aero regulations to stop them going too fast it's always seemed a bit ridiculous to me to restrict the top end of motorsport. I want cars with 5 wheels and 1.0 litre engines with mahoosive turbos against 3.0 NA V10s etc etc.
Might as well go watch any other open wheel formula as it is, though watching something like formula renault is probably more interesting.

Another vote for BTCC, even the clio cup races are more exciting.

Similar Thread Suggestions