Montreal Grand Prix

Watched the whole thing start to finish. So who still thinks it was boring??? Amazing race, just a shame they've been so conservative with the safety car on the starts and keeping the red flag for so long. You have to hand it to drivers today, racing absolutely on the limits!

Have to say I'm gutted schumacher didn't get a podium today, he really deserved one!

Fantastic race, I thought monaco was one of the best in ages but this beat monaco hands down!

So happy for button, it's a shame hamilton was so OTT at the start as maybe he'd have finished with a 1st or 2nd if he'd have stayed on

Button certainly kept his head during that race!

He did so well and I love the pressure he out on Vettle, I hope it is a start of a McLaren rise again!

Hope that Jenson and Hamilton dont have any bad feelings. I dont want the team to implode!

Button's best drive! Fantastic racing! Even if it was a bit boring to start with, it was definately eventful towards the end!

Did anyone else laugh at that idiot marshal who fell over twice while trying to move Heidfields pieces of wing?

Button still has the investigation over him and Alonso so fingers crossed he's in the clear.

Did anyone else laugh at that idiot marshal who fell over twice while trying to move Heidfields pieces of wing?

Funny the first time but got really bloody scared for him when that renault started coming round the corner so quickly!

Button still has the investigation over him and Alonso so fingers crossed he's in the clear.

Yea really hope so, didn't seem like a big deal to me and want Button to keep that win so badly

JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, what a race. Vettel is goin down. Hahha brilliant race, I was shouting and screaming at the tele. Hopefully there is nothin done about button alonso, that was alonso fault in my opinion.

This move is instant legen....wait for it....dary! :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56WkuyI67-Q&feature=player_embedded

They don't call him The rain man for nothing...if only he had a faster formula...

imgMichael%20Schumacher2.jpg

And yes, I'm a fan. :smiley:

Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1WuWu8kGak&feature=player_embedded

Me too. He really deserves it. What a mistake by Vettel there...:smile:

As for the Marshall... I was crying!

MASSIVE LOL. :smiley:

Last edited:
Loved the race - the last part.

I was raging at the TV in parts for some of the silly steward decisions. They seem to be handing out penalties for even the smallest racing incident now.

Lewis seems to be having another Singapore/Monza phase this year. But Button has shown some real talent again - I was wondering where it had got to!

Similar Thread Suggestions