Monaco GP

Started to but when people get penalised for racing I turned it off it's a joke

Best Monaco race I can remember right up until the red flag and the stupid change of tyres if you want rule.

The penalties were a joke also. Penalised for trying to make it more than just a follow the car in front "race".

I thought it was a cracking race, I was gutted at the red flag though because Jenson would have well caught those two. Letting them all change the tyres etc. whilst waiting for the restart completely fell into Vettels hands. And I don't dislike Vettel, he's a great racer and seems like a nice guy but he's definately had a bit of luck there.

I thought Lewis was like a thing possessed. Absolutely brilliant. Typical Massa getting in the way, the guy's a clown, he got off scot-free in Quali' after blatantly holding Lewis up. He's a mard, that's all there is to it. Wish he'd f#ck off to IndyCar or something. And Maldonado turned in on him, that was a racing incident more than anything else so it was a pity to see him getting penalised for having a go.

I'm glad Perez and Petrov are ok though, they both seem to be really pushing on this season.

The penalties were a joke also. Penalised for trying to make it more than just a follow the car in front "race".

I agree to a certain extent, but when Hamilton and Maldonado collided i was happy Hamilton got a penalty but then again i don't think it was just him at fault. He was almost there but Maldonado did get the racing line..

But i did love when Schumi took Hamilton on the hairpin.

I agree to a certain extent, but when Hamilton and Maldonado collided i was happy Hamilton got a penalty but then again i don't think it was just him at fault. He was almost there but Maldonado did get the racing line..

But i did love when Schumi took Hamilton on the hairpin.

I used to dislike Hamilton also. However, seeing as he (Alonso and Kobyashi) are the only ones willing to "have a go" I now prefer them. I dispise Vettel and his stupid 1 finger salute. Dont think I could tire of beating him with a baseball bat.

He aint as special as they make out either tbh. I could win the world championship in that car.

I used to dislike Hamilton also. However, seeing as he (Alonso and Kobyashi) are the only ones willing to "have a go" I now prefer them. I dispise Vettel and his stupid 1 finger salute. Dont think I could tire of beating him with a baseball bat.

He aint as special as they make out either tbh. I could win the world championship in that car.

My Alonso and Kobyashi are my top drivers as they are not scared to drive the tracks and go for gaps and Hamilton is the same but i just don't like his spoilt attitude towards everything, Alonso is a total pr*ck to be honest but i just like his driving style.

I really like Vettel as hes a good driver when going for it. Everybody has different favs i suppose eh?

Kobyashi is almost there, once he stops making some beginner mistakes he will be good. And for as much as i hate Schumi i really want his car to work and win something because he does still have it in him just that freaking car of his!

Kobyashi is brave as anything, he seems to be settling into F1 really well. I like him, hope he can stay there as he looks like he could be really good given time to develop. I like Alonso as a driver, but he's a pr!ck. :smiley:

I disagree with the comment made about Vettel. He is fantastic, yes I get bored of him winning all the time but what a driver. Webber is a good driver and he destroys him time and time again, and he can just bang out the perfect lap just when he needs it. As for Hamilton I think he drove like a complete pr*ck. Yes have a go, but this isn't bumper cars, it's F1 and the bottom line is by driving like an idiot puts other peoples lives in danger. And then him in the interview afterwards claiming that he only gets penalized because he's black was just pathetic. Was a great GP but Hamilton needs to grow up.

GP was disappointiing for me.. just thought that there were too many incidents and they ulitmately formed the shape of the race.. :-/

Great racing..but Hamiltons 2 overtakes were clearly wrong..no way could he make either of those stick! Webbers overtake on Kobayashi was great!

I disagree with the comment made about Vettel. He is fantastic, yes I get bored of him winning all the time but what a driver. Webber is a good driver and he destroys him time and time again, and he can just bang out the perfect lap just when he needs it. As for Hamilton I think he drove like a complete pr*ck. Yes have a go, but this isn't bumper cars, it's F1 and the bottom line is by driving like an idiot puts other peoples lives in danger. And then him in the interview afterwards claiming that he only gets penalized because he's black was just pathetic. Was a great GP but Hamilton needs to grow up.

I agree with everything here tbh..

Spoilt little **** in my opinion. So what if 'he's black' why would he get penalized for that?? It's not an excuse. It's just him finding an excuse for being a **** of a driver at times.

Thought it was generally a good race but was gutted that things didn't work out for button, he deserved to win the race and I think he would have if there weren't so many incidents. Changing tyres on the grid is silly and shouldn't have been allowed.

Hamilton and Di Resta shouldn't have been penalised for the overtakes on the chicane and hamilton did nothing wrong passing masa in the tunnel but he did deserve the penalty for taking out maldonado

Similar Thread Suggestions