Monaco GP

lol. Very true..! I just watched the interview also and i heard about the 'black comment' and to be honest i don't think its as bad as everybody is making it out to be.

Nope it really isn't, he said it as a joke and about 10mins after he has been recorded saying 'it wasn't as funny as it sounded in my head' LOL!

Hopefully next race will be better and more open racing. I for one agree with Si, it is racing, I want to see people try it on at every opportunity. Running into each other is nothing compared to hitting the barrier, TBH that kind of 'crash' is interesting haha!

I have to agree with what others have said on here about the penalties, Massa saying that Hamilton is too aggressive on the track is a load of old....

At least people like Hamilton have a go and make it interesting to watch unlike Massa who spends most his time going backwards!

The rules definitely need looking at as several teams/ drivers didn't realise they could have tyre changes under a red flag and only copied what other teams were doing and it made it so anti climatic!

Bring on Canada :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions