Monaco GP

I love hamiltons driving, very exciting!! Also like alonsos style but he is an arse!!!!
I Vettel is an excellent driver but he is so lucky sometimes, some things just fall into his favour, excellent race, but that stupid red flag cost button!!

IMO that was an epic dad ruined by the fact that the drivers were able to change type right before the end under the red flag. That meant there was no point restarting.

I think there needs to be some changes made to the track to prevent drivers ending up in hospital, that isn't what we want to watch and it spoils the racing. I completely agree that Vettle liked into the win rather than earning it. He wasn't fastest in quali and wasn't fastest in the race but fortune was on his side the whole way...

Great race, love Monaco :smiley: it was let down be the fact they were aloud to change tyres and fix cars when the red flag came out, did rob us of a great show down.

If you look at the replays both Massa and Maldonado did turn in early to normally

yeh they did turn in early, he left space for schumacher and probably thought they would do the same for him. next gp should be hamiltons as hes awesome in canada, but if vettel wins again then the season is over.

yeh they did turn in early, he left space for schumacher and probably thought they would do the same for him. next gp should be hamiltons as hes awesome in canada, but if vettel wins again then the season is over.

Only when he takes notice of the traffic lights at the end of the pits lol

all personal opinion fella :biggrin:

put it this way in order of a "proper" racer -

hamilton
alonso
vettle
button

Guhh.. All personal opinion as you said! :w00t: hahaha!!

If we are gonna go into proper racers there is one and one only

Senna.. Rip :worried:

But never the less the F1 is exciting this year, a lot of logic and thought has to be put into everything.

Yeah that is the point I made at the time Hamilton was aware enough to leave a gap, the others weren't. They are out to race, well Hamilton, Button and Kobayashi are, the rest seem to be happy to sit in a line and only overtake when 'it is perfectly safe to do so' afterall it isn't a Sunday drive, oh wait...

Don't think there was too much wrong with that, masa was aware hamilton was there and should have got out of the way! Shummi did it to hamilton earlier on with no problem

Don't think there was too much wrong with that, masa was aware hamilton was there and should have got out of the way! Shummi did it to hamilton earlier on with no problem

Yeah a know what your saying but Hamilton like divebombed into it really, Schummi glided into the whole thing. O well. It was a good race over all! Just finished catching up :smile:

monaco is track where you either decide to sit behind the guy in front lap after lap or you have a go at them and hope you pull it off

all the rule changes were designed to give a greater "opportunity" to overtake - and yes at times there maybe contact but so what!!!

i know what i would rather watch :foxspeed:

Racing isn't racing if all the overtaking is in the pits...i'm not a huge F1 fan but i quite enjoyed the 'race'

Similar Thread Suggestions