Mike's Chav Wagon: Saxo VTR - new interior now been installed :o)

Anyways, couple of tiny updates :smile:

Gotta be a proper chav now that I have a Saxo too:

Fuel pump gave up just up the road on way to work couple of weeks back, so that was done in time for a friend to borrow the car to drive Scotland and back in 24 hours (900 miles lol) no issues there, car did well.

Other update, magnex, had to be done - it soooo needed it!

IMAG1166_zps4884ade0.jpg

IMAG1167_zps04708dcb.jpg

Starting to really enjoy having a crapso again :wink: :oops::oops:

Mike you bought another saxo, well I sold my megane r26 recently and needed a run around so I bought my old saxo BACK off my mate, I also love it too :smile:

Only problem is I now also want a 197 back aswell, so I don't know what to do with her when I buy one, lol but anyway until then we can be SAXO friends :wink:

yjyvupaq.jpg

No 25 years off rugby and judo

Oh dear, sounds like I wouldn't want to meet you down a dark alley way, and cause you to be displeased :eek:

Luke, that is so awesome, I kept tabs on my VTS until the 5th owner after me sold her on, so now I don't know where she is :worried: Saxo Fwend!! Progress thread???

:smile: ohhhhhhh carrrr fwienddddd, unfortunatly I don't have a progress thread mate. Just a quick over view
* White Team dynamics pro race 1.2 with T1r tyres
*Spax shocks and springs with damper adjustment
*Powerflow loud cat back system
*Raceland manifold
*Stripped out to the max
*Sparco bucket seats with OMP harnesses
*OMEX rev limiter with launch control

When i sold it to my mate it had a cammed vts engine but that went POP and it now has its old vtr lump in it, Would be lieing if I said I hadn't considered another vts conversion with some lairy cams, only thing stopping me is those 3 numbers...........197

:smile: ohhhhhhh carrrr fwienddddd, unfortunatly I don't have a progress thread mate. Just a quick over view
* White Team dynamics pro race 1.2 with T1r tyres
*Spax shocks and springs with damper adjustment
*Powerflow loud cat back system
*Raceland manifold
*Stripped out to the max
*Sparco bucket seats with OMP harnesses
*OMEX rev limiter with launch control

When i sold it to my mate it had a cammed vts engine but that went POP and it now has its old vtr lump in it, Would be lieing if I said I hadn't considered another vts conversion with some lairy cams, only thing stopping me is those 3 numbers...........197

as chavvy as saxos are, they are so much fun!! I bet thats a right laugh!!! :driveby:

Well, some better pictures were needed of the £350 bargain, and here they are :smile:

8_zps62f9b8c6.jpg

7_zpsf540d649.jpg

6_zps6ab387ff.jpg

_MG_8384_zpse0f6848e.jpg

5_zpsc7a2b0e2.jpg

4_zpsfda11c58.jpg

3_zps392e92ff.jpg

2_zps2f3baa84.jpg

1_zps99e02cf7.jpg

:001_wub::001_wub:

VTR's are brilliant. I had one as my first car and moved from one to this.

Saxp can be a bit **** as a forum. Loads of balloon heads...

VTR's are brilliant. I had one as my first car and moved from one to this.

Saxp can be a bit **** as a forum. Loads of balloon heads...

I had a VTS "Suki" that I simply adored - 6 years ago I had that, missed it ever since!

Saxp is a great place, but yes, full of chavs...not like it used to be!