mike time again

Oh look, Junior Doctors is on BBC 3, plus been on the phone doing "Deutschland/Schweiz" research :wink:

Disappointed they didn't rip on Prescott more....

Also another boring big car??? Even the porsche/ferrari seemed a let down :worried:

not very good episode that!

prescott what a :whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever:

moon buggie bit was good - bit like a james mays big boys toys programme

seems to be really loosing its appeal...

and the size of the audiance..........looked 10,000 deep at one bit :nope:

Last edited:
my daughter had tickets for last wed but they cancelled her because it was over allocated.they got tickets for later on in the year now

tory boy clarckson was on fire tonight

really cant stand the big useless pr!ck.

holly is ill tonight so dancing on ice was off the menu so watched top gear. thats an hour of my life i wont get back....

so after a really in depth review the new jag is great because it can cover 400 and odd miles in the middle of the night in 6 hours? brilliant.... a 1.0l micra could do the same so how is that a proper test?

what a load of plop.

tory boy clarckson was on fire tonight

really cant stand the big useless pr!ck.

holly is ill tonight so dancing on ice was off the menu so watched top gear. thats an hour of my life i wont get back....

so after a really in depth review the new jag is great because it can cover 400 and odd miles in the middle of the night in 6 hours? brilliant.... a 1.0l micra could do the same so how is that a proper test?

what a load of plop.
glad you liked it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good, it seems like finally people on here are realising what I realised after that Twingo episode. Total waste of money that program.

As for the audience being 10000 deep at one point, yes, that's why it isn't worth going to see it live. Main reason is it is utter sh*te, the other reason being you probably won't see anything anyway through other people!

LOL @ over allocation of tickets. Why does anyone want to go and watch that load of utter crap being filmed anyway?!

LOL @ over allocation of tickets. Why does anyone want to go and watch that load of utter crap being filmed anyway?![/QUOTE]
because we are sad
marmite im affraid

Similar Thread Suggestions