Mike dvla plates

Have any of you other mikes out thier checked the plates on DVLA
I have a 10 plate and looked 4 months ago
It is still their now for 399
CL10 MKE
Is it a bit Chavy (i am 52 and dont know what that means)
Would any mike buy it

They have CL10 PWR too the problem is if you get that it ties you to that car so the chances of you finding someone called mike to buy your Clio is slim and you would need to keep buying Clios for it to be any good to you.
So it wouldnt be much of a selling point.
My plate is a nod to the Nurburgring and my initials T13 JPL so that goes with me to all my cars.
I had H12 OVT on my Cupra HI 20VT so it went with the car.
My partners last name is Viles and her plate is V1 LES so that stays with her.
So usually you have one or the other that one would have both

My plate is a nod to the Nurburgring and my initials T13 JPL so that goes with me to all my cars.

Genuinely curious, how does that link to the 'Ring?

I saw CL10 CVP on a ultra red full fat 200 today (was only about 10 miles from my house too).

There is a corner called T13

I've been to the 'Ring and didn't know there was a T13. There's other motorsport T13s I'd think of first (China for example). But the Letters I assume are your initials which is pretty cool I'm my books.

No ones laughing at CL10 MKE so may think about it

My mum just got JH63 ANN from DVLA for £1,000. My dad is JH and mum is Ann on a Mokka
So may £400 for CL10 is good.

Yes maybe a bit difficult to pass on the cost

I've been to the 'Ring and didn't know there was a T13. There's other motorsport T13s I'd think of first (China for example). But the Letters I assume are your initials which is pretty cool I'm my books.
Yup its after the bridge between hohenrain and nordkehre

Last time i was on a track was Silverstone and fell off (it was their bike)
Ambition Outweighs Talent

May tell my dad and see if he would like it

Similar Thread Suggestions