MikeLYR27, 30 Nov.....

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
.....at Cadwell Park annoying some high powered Ford boys in there track wannabe cars!!

Good to see her in action at last!!

When Mike got sent home when we were at Bedford, his car wasn't as loud as many other cars on track....obviously it must have been, but it did bellow like the others!

I did slip them some lunch money lol! I got Sn 83 static and mikeh got 85 lol!! Don't think they have a drive by, so I was free to scream it's tits off all daaaaaaay long lol! So ill just stick to cadwell haha!

Any idea if theres any photography anywhere from yesterday Mike to have a nosy through?

I got 89DB when static at Bedford! And mine isn't that loud.... Sounds like you guys had fun, I've defiantly got to get myself on some more days next year.

I got 89DB when static at Bedford! And mine isn't that loud.... Sounds like you guys had fun, I've defiantly got to get myself on some more days next year.

You should defo do cadwell mate!

Hi Mike first things I must have a good look at you flying machine Spa is 99% for the 15/4/2014 which is a Tuesday so ill go out Monday say 11.00 am train arr Spa 15,00ish

Awesome! Cheers Kev! I'll also have to get something sorted for a blast on some Kentish Tarmac :wink:

Who's it with kev? Is it a RS day or something your organizing? Would love to go to spa!