Merging Clio200 & Clio197 forums into "Clio Chat"

Merge the two clio talk forums?

• Yes

Votes: 80 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 15.8%

• Total voters
Right I have contacted the key holder to ask that clio200.net points to the main forum rather than the 200 forum.

When this has been done, merging can begin :smile::smile::smile:

resistance is futile....you will be assimulated:zap:

I say merge

As for design, maybe a pic with both a 197 and 200 in.

Something like this below

200197-1.jpg

FYI that's a Red 197 with Cup spoiler and a Racing Blue 200 with GT spoiler. Both have black speedlines:tongueout:roud:

^^ can I put my vote in for this design being put onto the banner ASAP!

Though I think if were going to represent it all properly they should be white (like EVERY OTHER new one)
Untitled.jpg

^^ can I put my vote in for this design being put onto the banner ASAP!

Though I think if were going to represent it all properly they should be white (like EVERY OTHER new one)

Oooooooh that is quite controversial

Even if it is true :hug:

I say merge

200197-1.jpg

FYI that's a Red 197 with Cup spoiler and a Racing Blue 200 with GT spoiler. Both have black speedlines:tongueout:roud:
brilliant:thumbsup:

I say merge

200197-1.jpg

You been bored today Danny!?!?!?

Legend! 8)

Merging the sections with a 197 and 200 prefix for new threads would be best IMO.

My idea for the banner would be for it to stay the same design but have the 197.net and 200.net smaller and on top of each other?

Looks good all together guys. Are you still going to add a drop down when creating new threads to specify 197/200 related content?