Monster Energy Clio200 design?

Thanks Steve, Probably going to do something like this to mine as I want to be unique and stand out from the rest!

On another note; All the best for your scan Steve, i'm sure you'll be fine mate.
Thanks for that, appreciate your kind words. I'm not one to give in till I have to so will battle on.lol
I honestly can't see anything I don't like about that scheme

Thanks for that, appreciate your kind words. I'm not one to give in till I have to so will battle on.lol
I honestly can't see anything I don't like about that scheme
Best attitude [emoji106]

I'm thinking something on the windscreen sunstrip but think it will be going over the top.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't personally do it to my own, but that looks decent!

Bet it'd also look good on a black Clio against Monster green decal!

Wouldn't personally do it to my own, but that looks decent!

Bet it'd also look good on a black Clio against Monster green decal!
Was think that Ross.. To do it to mine would have to be a full wrap which would take it to a whole new price bracket [emoji23].

I may contact monster though with a render and see if they want to do it for the advertising they would get.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RossWoods93
It does look good and it'd be certainly unique! It won't be to everyone's taste, but who cares if it's what you like?!

Stubonez proved you can pull it off with his Martini livery! That was used on track a lot though, so not just a road car/daily driver...

Reactions: TG200CUP
Not my cup-o-tea if i'm 100% honest. Not that i'm probably in your age category.....or that my fashion sense carries any credibility !

Most of all though buddy: Do it for YOU and no-one else...... :smile:

Reactions: TG200CUP