Megane CC (updated/page 17)

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
Thats different jase!! What made you decide on this? No doubt with you it will make in interesting project :smile: what engine is it?

Thats awesome mate, you should be able to get it ready for the national renaultsport meet.

Hopefully coilovers will be on for national meet but front bumper is probably going to have to wait till I'm back from America in August but would like it don't by fcs.

Thats different jase!! What made you decide on this? No doubt with you it will make in interesting project :smile: what engine is it?

Just got really bored of the focus and always fancied a convertible of some kind and it needed to have some kind of back seats.
This was quite a bit cheaper than the focus so has free'd up a bit of cash to do stuff to it.
It's a 1.6 petrol dinamique S in oyster grey with 23k on the clock.
Wanted a 1.6 to keep running costs, tax, insurance and fuel costs down.

Last edited:
Just got really bored of the focus and always fancied a convertible of some kind and it needed to have some kind of back seats.
This was quite a bit cheaper than the focus so has free'd up a bit of cash to do stuff to it.
It's a 1.6 petrol dinamique S in oyster grey with 23k on the clock.
Wanted a 1.6 to keep running costs, tax, insurance and fuel costs down.

didnt even no you had a focus!! Thought u still had the freelander!? lol! Was it an ST? I always thought you'd get a 200.

could look good!hope you have some tasty wheels to go on:thumbsup:

Would eventually like some 18" but need to find the right ones(have a picture in my head) so for now will just stay on the 17" but will look better when lowered.

Yep. Had a quote but can't really afford to get it paints this side of the holiday.
I promised Felix we would take him to Disneyland Florida but its turning out to be friggin expensive :worried:

Yep. Had a quote but can't really afford to get it paints this side of the holiday.
I promised Felix we would take him to Disneyland Florida but its turning out to be friggin expensive :worried:

You are not joking, we were looking at going in the autumn but no way can I afford / am I prepared to spend that!

Looking forward to seeing this progress, should look good!

You are not joking, we were looking at going in the autumn but no way can I afford / am I prepared to spend that!

Looking forward to seeing this progress, should look good!

Tbh we can't afford it either.
We are going with the sister in law and family and she is paying for most of it. All I'm paying for is mine and Lisa's flights and spending money.
6 of us going(2kids 4adults) stopping in my bosses villa at a bargin rate :wink:

would the megane 225/230 rear bumper fit on the cc, would look sweet if you get some megane recaro trendlines. go full bore with it

The meg rear bumper doesnt fit but there is a RS body kit available.
Problem is the rear bumper is like £300 on its own. :worried:
Got a much cheap plan for the rear :wink: