LY200 - too loud or blow up again, taking bets!

I guess?! But it would speed things up if you can you send me some money to buy something to use to record with? :wink:

I will be buying something to do this at some point, but I'm not sure what to buy. GoPro Hero seems the obvious choice?

Ah yes the Sunco SJ4000, only the Chinese can make a knock off of a knock off!! - The original GoPro knock off was the SJCAM SJ4000, then they started flooding the market with fake SJCAMS!! lol

I while back I was thinking I might try to get an SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi - about £60 I think. But most important though is to sort decent audio out that wont clip etc. Probably going to pair it with a Zoom H1, then sync up in post. (No, I never do anything the easy way!!!)

Yeah true enough, saving up for a watch now anyway so **** like this will wait towards the end of the year.

:smiley: :smiley:

Those videos are not the most precise tool (different tire sizes that influence the dials, angle of the road,...) but you can get an estimate.

And it's nice to see some "action" too. :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Those videos are not the most precise tool (different tire sizes that influence the dials, angle of the road,...) but you can get an estimate.

And it's nice to see some "action" too. :smiley:

Plenty of action from my drivers seat, I don't need any videos for that :lol:

I could use my phone, but it's got the worst camera and audio known to mankind! I'm over due an upgrade by a couple of months so I'll see if T-Mobile can sort me out with something better.

Just a crappy mobile pic but washing my car happens like once every 3 or 4 months so needs to be commemorated!

3cd2e46a435642f18a1a4aaadf240a76.jpg

Yep, it's the area that needs addressing last IMO. Have to commend RS on the setup between road and track from the factory really, probably why regular folk find them too much for an everyday car. Hacking on a B road and the car is stiff enough already that it will skip when things get bumpy and you're going some. I'm reluctant therefore to increase the spring rate because it'll only make that side of things worse. On the track of course you can always up the lbs (to a point!), however I'm kind of at the opinion that the stiffness on the road bothers me more than the softness on the track - hence I'm leaving it until it wears out really and make a decision then.

Crying out for a lower ride height though isn't it!!! :worried:

Potentially wallet raping email fired off to start the ball rolling for a full standalone ECU! :blush:hmy:

hmmm not unless it would give me some massive bangs, but even then I don't think i'd want it as it just seems too brutal. WOT changes are for hire cars! lol

Reactions: lewishunter98

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cliosport-carl Spotted 0
Zeezal Projects/Progress Threads 7
tkoh12 Clios For Sale 0
CL10 PAZ Spotted 0
tkoh12 Spotted 0