LY Progress **Page 4 New Updates**

Cracking progress. Those new calipers are amazing! I'd just use them as paperweights and stare longingly at them all day.

They decals are not cheap!

They are cheap mate, the RRP is only £14 + vat from renault, I got mine for under £10.

You are thinking about the Megane ones which RPD sell at around £50 (or around that)

Call your dealer and give them the OE part number from above and you will get the price.
For some reason the Megane ones are a lot more expensive but these are the exact same so don't know why

They are cheap mate, the RRP is only £14 + vat from renault, I got mine for under £10.

You are thinking about the Megane ones which RPD sell at around £50 (or around that)

Call your dealer and give them the OE part number from above and you will get the price.
For some reason the Megane ones are a lot more expensive but these are the exact same so don't know why

Thanks for that info, I need one of those decals!

Looking forward to pictures of the 200 diffuser fitted, I'm really tempted to fit one to mine

So once again another update on the LY

Thanks to SWR (Striling) as they have done an amazing job on the car with all the work and making how I have wanted it.

Well the two rear nuts on the standard 197 diffuser at the back where seized and snapped, Thankfully the guys at SWR fixed all that with taking the brackets off and putting two new bolts on them with fresh washers and nuts.

Getting the old 197 diffuser took 30 secs if that and was really easy to do.
My main concern was having a full Miltek system and that the tail pipes would not fit or rattle inside.

Anyway it was worth a shot and it paid off all be it its "TIGHT" and I mean very tight.
I have had the 200 diffuser on for a good number of days and put it through some hard work trying on purpose to get it to rattle, Speed bumps, Rumble strips, Twisty B roads & Gravel tracks and not one squeak or rattle at all.

IMG_2343.jpg
IMG_2358.jpg
IMG_2359.jpg
IMG_2356.jpg
IMG_2352.jpg
IMG_2357.jpg

Reactions: cpaterson76
So much I have missed out on with updates so here is some updates to let you see the progress.

Full suspension & every nut and bolt changed, new arms , bushes , Wheel bearings and so on along with clutch kit and crack shaft oil seal.

IMG_2110.jpg IMG_2111.JPG IMG_2112.JPG IMG_2113.JPG IMG_2114.JPG IMG_2116.JPG IMG_2117.jpg IMG_2121.JPG IMG_2122.JPG IMG_2123.JPG

Right so with doing all that work there was more to be had

Headlights had been changed to projectors.
HL 001.JPG HL 002.JPG HL 003.JPG HL 004.JPG HL 005.JPG HL 006.JPG HL 007.JPG HL 008.JPG HL 009.JPG HL 011.JPG