Law advise if possible

Not a leg to stand on mate, they can cancel the order at any time and refund you and are under no legal obligation to honour the transaction. The old myth they they have to sell it you for the incorrectly marked price its exactly that, a myth.

However, fingers crossed this is Tesco and they could gain a massive PR coup by letting you have it at the incorrect price.

Nothing you can do, it states in their terms and conditions. Has the transaction appeared on your statement yet? Or have the funds just been "ringfenced" in your "Available Balance"?

it will only be earmarked on your credit card as i doubt the transaction will have been processed thus meaning all ordered can be rejected as nothing is taken as no payment been accepted only applied for and in limbo awaiting rejection or collection

Highly doubt you'll get the iPad but go to your local tesco with a direct desk and kick right off! They'll most probs give you a gift card with a £10 or so on it. Best you'll get most probs mate

See what happens when they contact me. I hope they do something even 50% off id be happy or and i looking for the word lucky :lol:

Just looked at my orders like the delivery date

Delivery 1 Delivery by large item courier
For delivery on Friday 31st December 9999 between 11:59pm - 11:59pm

No chance mate we can withdraw the offer at any time plus we do not have to sell anything to any one
I say we as I work for sainsburys and this happened with us a few years ago when we advertised £500 tvs for£50 all they have to do is say while stock lasts as well
Bummer though I would have had 10

In all instances urself and the seller have a 14/28 day cooling off period when items are bought and sold online which means uve kinda had it mate. But as previously stated they might give it to people to boost there pr

Last night the status turned to payment not confirmed. Ill have to see what happens as ive checked the bank today and still shown as the money has been taken.