KW Clubsport for 197/200

If they're available for the 197 then any KW dealer should be able to order them. Try KTEC, they seem to be a few quid cheaper than elsewhere for the V1 and V3

If they're available for the 197 then any KW dealer should be able to order them. Try KTEC, they seem to be a few quid cheaper than elsewhere for the V1 and V3

Thanks benW, will try ktec and see

Clubsports aren't stainless, which isn't a dealbreaker but do you really need them?

What does non stainless got to do with being a dealbreaker?

I'm looking for track oriented suspension so wouldn't these be better then the v3?

What I mean is it wouldn't bother me, and maybe not you either, but some people may be put off by the fact they're prone to rust and have virtually no warranty... which is fine when they're cheap, but these aren't.

I imagine if you go to the trouble of speccing your own tube and spring rates, they are going to be better than V3s.

Oohhh.. They've changed 'em since I last looked (admittedly some time ago for another car). I don't imagine rust is much of an issue in Malaysia either, not much salt on the roads there.

Win. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Didn't think they did clubsport variants. It's simply the v3 version with solid top mounts for an additional fee.

Didn't think they did clubsport variants. It's simply the v3 version with solid top mounts for an additional fee.

Yes there is now a KW Clubsport kit available for the Clio 200 :smile:

My Clio (as seen in the KW advert) was used for the 9 weeks of R&D at KW HQ in Fichtenberg, Germany.

The Clio handled fantastic in stock form but with the Clubsports kit fitted the handling is absolutely amazing!!!

Keep an eye out for a full track test report in Redline Magazine.

Ktec should be able to supply Clubsport Kits but if struggling to locate a kit, please email Richard@KWautomotive.co.uk

Cheers

Marc

My Clio (as seen in the KW advert) was used for the 9 weeks of R&D at KW HQ in Fichtenberg, Germany.

The Clio handled fantastic in stock form but with the Clubsports kit fitted the handling is absolutely amazing!!!

Ktec should be able to supply Clubsport Kits but if struggling to locate a kit, please email Richard@KWautomotive.co.uk

Cheers

Marc

Easy marc, didnt think you were on here. Got my R27 in for some work at jam sport soon. Ill let you know how it goes.

Do they still use a spring/pan setup on the rear and not a proper coilover unit?

They use a seperate damper with a spring and not a coilover on the rear. The spring sit on an adjustable platform so the ride height can be adjusted.

Mike what you having done now??? :smile:

Inlets, shrick cams, full decat supersprint and a remap, maybe a v6 box as well but ill have a chat and see if they think its worth it. Should all be on order from jamsport now, i cant wait!!! Dont worry ill facebook you the updates lol

Cheers

Marc

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the update, so Richard is the contact for this? Wondering whether you know whats included in the package as I see the website has the anti-sway bars as well.

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the update, so Richard is the contact for this? Wondering whether you know whats included in the package as I see the website has the anti-sway bars as well.

If you can not find a KW dealer selling the Clubsport kit you should contact Richard, he is the head man for KW UK and will point you in the right direction.

The Clubsport kit comes with dampers and adjustable top mounts but no sway bars.

I was on track testing the Clio 200 again yesterday, I can honestly say the handling is truely amazing for a fwd car!!!!!!!