knocking on steering

Visted my Renault dealer with knocking on the steering .First visit replaced intermedier shaft, second visit replaced steering rack. I was told that the car is o.k but i can still feel a knock when i pull the steering to the left .Does anybody else feel this too, or is it just mine? ...

no new rack and track rods,been told that all 197 knock when the steering wheel is turned to the left.can anybody let me know if is true.

no new rack and track rods,been told that all 197 knock when the steering wheel is turned to the left.can anybody let me know if is true.

Mine is fine and has 30k on the clock and 4yr old, If it's knocking there's a problem,

Mine knocks from the left hand corner when driving about for the first 10 minutes, that's the common fault your referring to I believe.

Yours seems affected by steering gear itself.

Iv got this on mine and had it for last 2 years been checked but not rectified , is it when stationary you turn together left you feel a clunk through s/wheel ?

Iv got this on mine and had it for last 2 years been checked but not rectified , is it when stationary you turn together left you feel a clunk through s/wheel ?

Funny that my kangoo does the same and that has been looked over and over and they still couldn't find the fault, Been told it could be a broken tooth on the steering rack,

mine had the same thing going on but they replaced the entire steering rack and column .. its great now ... did u see them change the rack ??? ; )