Kerbed my alloy AGAIN!!

Half 3 this mornin I was drivin down my road and down by the school some w**ker had fly tipped roofin into the road I moved over to miss abit of wood then I heard the sound no one likes to here and done this :worried:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337174473.553069.jpg

Ouch, bad luck dude. Ask around and see if you can find out if anyone saw who did the tipping.

Even if you find out who, it is hard to get any cost back though as for the value insurance will not really want to bother and pursuing yourself by the time you get your cost saying you do, it will not be worth the time/stress/agro.

I grazed the kurb a few weeks back due to a van not looking and squeezing me in my own lane against the kurb and got the registration.. got no where with it and shopping around, it will cost me £25- 30 to get done as its minor.

I've dropped me car to Reno to do £60 they charge and they take the tyre off to paint.

As for the fly tipping it's been happenin alot they do it there cos the school get it moved but I don't understand y they don't put a camera up

Have car = no money I'm afraid.The fly tipping is just going to get worse as they are closing down or making you pay to use council tips

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jay_197RS Clio 197 Area 13
Applez Wheels and Tyres 8
L Wheels and Tyres 16
B Wheels and Tyres 4
Webby Wheels and Tyres 6