kerbed wheels

Hi everyone, got a racing blue 197 which apart from the cup tailgate spoiler, exhaust trims, & steering wheel trim is pretty much standard. I kerbed one of the wheels badly yesterday, & am pondering changing the wheel clour to gloss black. I tried searching pics online to see what this would look like, but haven't got nowhere lol. Whats everyones opionions on this, & if i was to look into any other mods what would you all recommend? I've got silver Brembo's fitted if this helps lol.

TBH, I think these wheels look good in any colour. My favourite is Anthracite though. I think I prefer matt black though, it makes the difference between the browny looking tyre sidewalls and dark black wheels look less noticeable. Entirely up to you though mate.

I've got a blue 197 and I want to go down the black wheels route. Seems a popular option. White I guess would be something different from "the norm" tho. I prefer the matt but my other half likes the gloss. All depends on your taste. You could change the badges to black (i've spyed some carbon ones on ebay), i've just been thinking about getting the door handle changed to black as well to finish off the theme.

rogue is that the carbo ones from streamline carbos, there bloody expensive though if it is think there like 59 quid or something like that

Similar Thread Suggestions