Kerbed Alloy :(

Picked up the Clio on Saturday, and have somehow kerbed a front alloy (not sure how though, have been keeping well away from anything!).

Can anyone recommend anyone in Essex that can refurb it? Probably wont need the whole wheel doing, just an area the size of a 20p.

Will it be obvious that its been refurbed? Like will the area be a different shade in certain light?

You might be okay with a black, I think. There's little room for error, I imagine...

It is, whys that? :worried:

I'm not too concerned about cost, just that it looks the same as the others

I bought a reburbed speedline of a chap just to have as a spare for motorway driving. He said it had a little kerbing but to get the satin finish they blew in the whole wheel. It was a good match to my original wheels. Have you posted any pics up off your new purchase?

I'll have a hunt around then and hopefully get it sorted this weekend!

No I haven't yet, haven't really stopped from driving her long enough to get any pics up :smile: haha! Will get some up tonight!

Same here I've just kerbed a alloy today!
They are black speedlines but a company i phoned said they might be
powder coated and will have to do the whole wheel?

Can anyone please confirm of can they be painted?

Go to a guy in Canvey.
J.P Polishing. 01268 680245

I cannot recommend this guy highly enough. He done the alloys on the Albi I had in Matt Black @ £45 a corner. I was really chuffed with the results. He's a bit old skool, so takes his time n that which is nice.

I only had them done a few months ago, so he'll probably remember the car.

Similar Thread Suggestions