Alloy Wheel Specs Advice

Hi Guys, looking to get some Team Dynamics 1.2’s for my 197. Currently on the standard alloys with spacers( not sure what size) and also on H&R lowering springs.

I just want the alloys to to fill out the arches nicely, giving that wide stance but not so excessively that the wheels protrude too much. Could anyone advise what specs I should be getting them in and what size spacers if required.

Any pics are also greatly appreciated. Thanks IMG_4005.png

This is my car on 7.5J Speedlines, which have an offset of ET68, together with 20mm spacers at the front and back, giving a total offset of ET48.

IMG_1949.jpeg

So work out what the offset/ET your Team Dynamics have and go from there. The higher the offset number the further the wheels will sit inside the arches, and the lower the offset number the closer they will be to the outside edge of the wheel arch.

A total offset of the wheel and spacers of about ET48 to ET45 is about right in my view to fill the arches.

Reactions: Jay_197RS
This is my car on 7.5J Speedlines, which have an offset of ET68, together with 20mm spacers at the front and back, giving a total offset of ET48.

View attachment 156015

So work out what the offset/ET your Team Dynamics have and go from there. The higher the offset number the further the wheels will sit inside the arches, and the lower the offset number the closer they will be to the outside edge of the wheel arch.

A total offset of the wheel and spacers of about ET48 to ET45 is about right in my view to fill the arches

View attachment 156015

A total offset of the wheel and spacers of about ET48 to ET45 is about right in my view to fill the arches.
Your car looks absolutely perfect mate, just the fitment I’m looking for. Thanks for your explanation too, makes l much more sense now.

Not sure if serious? If so sorry, but I'm not aware that something like Assetto Corsas exist. I mean you'll find some links that call them like that but it should infact be Garas from all I know. Maybe it's just a branding thing and they're actually named like that elsewhere? Please enlighten me!