Just Joined

Hey Guys,

Just joined the site today, look forward to being part of your discussions and benefiting from your knowledge and experience.

Have owned a 2008 Clio 197, since June last year; she's Red with Anthracite wheels, Recaro seats and the glass sun-roof.

I'm sure i'll be testing you all soon as i have a few mechanical issues with the car that need sorting. In addition i'm keen to learn about upgrades / modifications to get the best from the car.

Thanks,

Tom

if you can handle 90% of the renault sport population slating your car go for it lol im making some changes to mine soon !! ( not because of the haters )

Welcome to the site mate, hopefully people can help you with your problems.

Hey Jase, thanks mate.
I'm from S11, Just off Psalter Lane. You?
I'f i were to become a paid member do i get the Clio197.net stickers?

Cheers Arran, i'm counting on as i have a few (with the car)!

ohhh another yorkshireman. welcome to the site mate. I used to like S8 woodseats

Woody, does that mean you don't like Woodseats anymore? Its just up the road from me.
Your car is pretty modified, when do you get her back with the Supercharger fitted. Its gonna FLY!

lol the cars been my ongoing project for the past 12 months any bit of spare money i have had has gone on the car . . . . even some saving but dont tell the missus lol.

supercharger is a work in progress could be 6 month for all I know. Ive put my car in the hands of a trusted mechanic, the sooner the better really.

car wont be on the road though. . . . . un insurable cus I am only 23 lol. basically its going to be a track and show car. but enough about my car welcome

woodseats was nice but I now live in glossop just near the golf course (more peaceful)

lmao yup yup my neighbours love me fo spilling gearbox oil all down the street lmao.

Similar Thread Suggestions