June POTM "COMP"

u normally have to refresh the page and then re copy the image code mate

Just noticed that you have used the exact same field as Stydriver haven't you Arran!? The trees in the background match perfectly...

Yes, I didn't realise they were the same spot. The first pic is in a different location - the old runway at Bobbington.

Last edited:
Greetings from Siberia :smile:
kolekHR.jpg

balls-1.jpg

I wish i had taken that in June :worried: but i fealt that i should share it with fellow renault nutters :smiley: Im gonna have to drive back there TONIGHT! Awesome car simoxmino. Top 3 197's in the world for sure...

2.photo editing is NOT allowed this month.

bloody impressive if this hasn't been edited!!!

COMPLETLY ORIGINAL i only hide the plate..
in the other shot i only make +30%contrast.. with canon you can choose shot mods direclty before shot the photo..

if it is a problem i can post only the original... no prob for me mate:hug1::hug1:

also in dasseh shot (congrats) for me there is a little little edited but i cant say that it edited..

2qcp6x5.jpg

COMPLETLY ORIGINAL i only hide the plate..
in the other shot i only make +30%contrast.. with canon you can choose shot mods direclty before shot the photo..

if it is a problem i can post only the original... no prob for me mate:hug1::hug1:

also in dasseh shot (congrats) for me there is a little little edited but i cant say that it edited..

2qcp6x5.jpg

Sorry if I appeared to be getting at you, was totally a compliment as its a fantastic shot and great photography! :jase2::jase2:

Not been on for a while but always loved photo of the month, there are always great photos, anyway here is my 200 whilst i was away in Scotland, hopefully enough green to qualify!!

DSC_0034_2.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 12
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 27
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 14
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 16
Paul POTM Archives 106