June POTM "COMP"

Here is my attempt from the East Coast Run today....

Been replaced by a new one - see page 6

Cracking drive out so the car wasn't really clean; but hey, it shows it is being used!

Last edited:
Haha cheers Matt! Yeah I can think that there are a few good spots down there for you! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

picture.php

Here's my attempt anyway!
158.gif

Now If thats not Greenery, then I don't know what F**king is!

Last edited:
Thats a great pic Matt, shame about the white spec on your lense though hahaha! :-p

Seriously though, very good! Whereabouts was it taken?

Cheers Paul! I have got one from the same angle but just zoooooomed in a bit more!
It is taken near Winscar Reservoir, had an enthuiastic drive out today! :smiley:
I still might change it yet?????

You should get them all posted up in the gallery and we will decide which one is best for you to enter lol! Yeah it was perfect weather for it today! If you ever fancy some company when you are out for a drive give me a text. I'm only 45mins up the road....

PICT0011-1.jpg

Here is my first contribution. Taken this afternoon has I went up the Seymnoz (Annecy France) at 1704m high. The road is so nice a winding and a delight when there is nobdy else on. Then you have the view from the top.

You should get them all posted up in the gallery and we will decide which one is best for you to enter lol! Yeah it was perfect weather for it today! If you ever fancy some company when you are out for a drive give me a text. I'm only 45mins up the road....

Yeah definatly, I will try and work out a good route then let you know!
I am always on my own anyway, student friends with no money therefore no car! :rofl:

Think this picture might be better than my first one.

DSC02353.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know why my picture won't show up as rotated but it is on photobucket?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 12
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 27
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 14
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 16
Paul POTM Archives 106