June POTM "COMP"

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
Sorry it's a little late but just been so busy with the start of show season...anyways...

June potm topic is..."Greenery.!"
the photo must have some plant life in it.
thought this would be an easy one for this time of year and everything growing.

rules...
1.photo must have a(or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.
2.photo editing is NOT allowed this month.
3.only 1 entry per car.
4.plain boarders only.
5.admin decision on photo suitability is final.
6.Picture must be recent(ie:taken after the topic is announced)
7.NEW RULE FOR 2010...if you win a potm comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months comp. this is to give others a chance to win.(its the car that wins, not the photographer)(By all means you can still enter though)...
8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

all entries must be in by sunday 4th July at 12 noon.(giving you a few days extra do to the late start)

due to rule #7, who ever wins the poll for may(looks like unruly) wont be able to win for June.

Oooh, how wonderful!!!

I just happened to visit The EVO Triangle this morning hahaha!!! :smiley:

I like all of these so far, T200CUP, you need to crop out that door on the right of the pic with the doggy signs on though!

oh! just seen this! im in no way into photography - thats what my dad is for! hes a professional photographer! anyway last Monday I took the GF away for a night down in Enniskillen (West of Northern Ireland). We did a forest drive and I couldnt resist taking some pics along the way with the GF's nice pink camera! lol.. anyway, heres one of my favourites... I think the red stands out nicely againest the greenery!

197photocomp2.jpg

SNC00636.gif

theres not much to it so i might change it later while the weather is nice

Oh dear major not reading the rules failure for me. Will take a decent one this weekend and will amend my mistake.

Paul

I think I am winning for the amount of green!! my green is the greenist! I am in Ireland though! lol.. haha...

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 12
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 27
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 14
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 16
Paul POTM Archives 106