July/August POTM Competition

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Sorry for the delay on this one :group:

July/Augusts' Topic is YOUR BEST PHOTO OF YOUR RS 200/197

It must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a(or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing is NOT allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain boarders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent(ie:taken after the topic is announced)

7.NEW RULE FOR 2010...if you win a potm comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months comp. this is to give others a chance to win.(its the car that wins, not the photographer)(By all means you can still enter though)...

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY Sunday 29th August

Last edited by a moderator:
A little post-production allowed? :smiley:

Car belongs to Ruben
citalex-6885_2.jpg

1600px High Res located here if anyone else wants it :smiley:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5745408/clio/Ruben/citalex-6885_2_1600.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO at the 'little' post production! Don't get me wrong it is a striking photo but a whole lot of work has gone into it! Just my opinion but it looks to me that the proportions are slightly out on the pic - almost as if the car was 'shopped into a separate photo!? I cant quite put my finger on it, must just be too good to be true... lol :smile:

Oh and I really want to live where Simo does!!! Gorgeous!

While shooting with light - we used 1 small flash, that's why i have to clue side flashed and rear flashed of the car, it's not clued to the background! if we have 3 flashed there would be no need to clue the pic, here's the shot with me standing flashing the side of the car with no editing at all!
back.jpg

While shooting with light - we used 1 small flash, that's why i have to clue side flashed and rear flashed of the car, it's not clued to the background! if we have 3 flashed there would be no need to clue the pic, here's the shot with me standing flashing the side of the car with no editing at all!

Ah right cool! I can understand why it didn't make sense lol! :thumbsup:

It is still :drool:

Yea simos photo is awesome but cheats cos he lives in such a nice place haha, I just thought the reflection of the trees on mine shows how clean it is haha

Here's my entry, The more eagle eyed member will notice its not a 197/200 but Jase said i could still enter i just cant win:-p:lol:
js1024__MG_6017-1.jpg
Hope you like the picture