POTM July/August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right guys,

As we've discussed over in the POTM Chat, its time we ran another POTM competition. So I think to keep up interest and give us all a quick-ish competition we'll run this from Today (19th July) - 20th August. This gives us all a few weeks to get ourselves out in to the sun and some pictures taken! (like we needed an excuse?!)

Since we're having such uncharacteristically HOT weather right now, the theme for this competition will be "SUMMER".
(I accept no responsibility for the weather turning sh*t immediately after me posting this thread!)

The photo must have been taken by YOU between 00:00 19th July 2013 and midnight on 19th August 2013

Photos should be emailed to 'Rob.andrew.owen@gmail.com' and must be received by midnight on the 19th August, I will post up the pictures in this thread ahead of the voting. The email must be headed POTM July/August 2013 - (forum username) e.g. POTM July/August 2013 - jase, if its not headed this way it will be considered to be spam and treated as such.

DON'T forget if you want to stand a chance of winning the annual Photo of the Year prize you must be a paid member of the forum when you enter your photo....

Don't forget to read this thread before entering the competition
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24212

Anyway good luck everyone and happy snapping!!

The POTM of the month for this month will be run in association with our site traders...

msvt_zps1e5ecc6b.gif

First Picture is in guys...

​1.
image1_zpscb01d311.jpg

photo1_zpsc4cedb12.jpg

the1_zps190cc933.jpg

20130809_204554_zpsff651a37.jpg

image2_zpsf0e9de4b.jpg

2013-08-18112903_zpsce05ed7d.jpg

190813-2_zpsa45c957a.jpg

190813-1_zpsf5ee041f.jpg

190813-4_zps54e46718.jpg

190813-3_zps1f94aa3e.jpg

190813-5_zps70388385.jpg

Last edited:
Technically yes mate, although I've waived the rules slightly this month to keep interest up. Though I would prefer if we could keep it to Clios or members cars. Obviously the picture still has to be your own and you have to have the (vehicle) owners permission to use the pic.

You've got entry 4&6 has entry 5 been accidently missed?

Not missed, just me being stupid, corrected now :smile:

Can I add this to POTM July/August pleaseeee
*Picture*

*Picture*

Guys (and girls :smile: ) could you please email me pictures in future with the correct heading POTM *month*. It helps keep the threads tidy and saves me having to moderate and cut/paste all the pictures together. It also helps keep a little bit of fairness between all the pictures (i.e people can't tell who posted what picture (unless your cars obviously distinctive)).

I've taken the pics from your posts, and put them in to my photobucket and reposted in the first post :smile:

Really? They're OK for me?
Yes mate. It's saying "Photobucket. This image has been moved or deleted." The only one that is working is the last entry.

If you're seeing 'em, I can only guess that you're seeing a cached version of the image. Try forcing a refresh.

Should be fixed now guys. Stupid photobucket, I put them in a folder to keep things neat and PB must have then decided it was a good idea to change the URLs for the images *facepalm*

*Ryan: You've sent me two pics, please select your favourite and I'll make sure that one is entered for the votes. :smile:

Last edited:
Not missed, just me being stupid, corrected now :smile:

Guys (and girls :smile: ) could you please email me pictures in future with the correct heading POTM *month*. It helps keep the threads tidy and saves me having to moderate and cut/paste all the pictures together. It also helps keep a little bit of fairness between all the pictures (i.e people can't tell who posted what picture (unless your cars obviously distinctive)).

I've taken the pics from your posts, and put them in to my photobucket and reposted in the first post :smile:

Sorryyyyy didn't know thems were the rules ... my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cliosport-carl Photo Of The Month 6
Cliosport-carl Photo Of The Month 23
Cliosport-carl Photo Of The Month 30
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 12
Mike POTM Archives 43