january potm comp...2010

actually you're right..
so, for this year i promise that from next potm i will use my compact camera! (only for the potm.. for other photo i'll use the reflex because i poste the photo in my site and in my thread..)

Simo for as much as i respect what you have just said and offered there. Instead of doing that (because i enjoy your photographs) maybe on a certain thread offtopic, you could maybe just take some photos with a compact camera and maybe explain briefly about how you have taken some of the images to people like me?

Simo for as much as i respect what you have just said and offered there. Instead of doing that (because i enjoy your photographs) maybe on a certain thread offtopic, you could maybe just take some photos with a compact camera and maybe explain briefly about how you have taken some of the images to people like me?

with a compact camera there is not much to explain because you cannot set the speed and the aperture..

right here is my first attempt,

a snowy pic which also includes my new speedlines. crap photo as its off my phone.

i only got the car out the garage to take some pics lol,

DSC00464-1.jpg

My first ever POTM lol, it isnt any good i know but i have a crappy 2 year old digi cam and just liked the look of it:

In the garage where she hibernates over winter lol.

DSC01359.gif

As long as Ste or Russ wont be submitting a photo of their cars I'll submit this as my entry.

18.jpg

My Entry..

...thought I would have a go with this

Attachments

• Clio Winter 003resized.jpg
    Clio Winter 003resized.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 253

Similar Thread Suggestions