January 2012 POTM Competition

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
January's Topic is "Numbers", so the picture must be taken with a Clio with some sort of number in it!

The picture must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

If an unpaid forum member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to become a Paid Member for a whole year.

If an existing Paid, Gold or Platinum Member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a prize from the Site Admin Team,
Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

Have fun and lets make sure we get plenty of entries this month after the poor showing in December!

Nice easy topic to start the year :thumbup:

Cool! Nice and straightforward one to start the year.

I guess I will get the car out of hibernation for this one LOL!

ooooh just washed mine yesterday too

may get the camera out n snap away

Nope it didn't, Focus pulled out in front of us on the Autobahn on the way to the Ring', gave the Brembos a good workout instead haha!

Nope it didn't, Focus pulled out in front of us on the Autobahn on the way to the Ring', gave the Brembos a good workout instead haha!

i had 140 out of mine the other night, nice cool outside temperature.. ran out of road with major break fade though :/, Honestly dont think it wouldve gone any faster, ill try getting a pic next time i have someone in the car (dont like wearing out my seats :001_rolleyes:smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions