January 2011 POTM Competition

Paul

Platinum Member
January's Topic is Motion, so the picture must have an element of motion/movement in it. This can obviously be the car itself, or possibly traffic, water, etc. Feel free to use your imagination to get some creative entries.

***Quick tip; Longer shutter speeds when taking the photo will help show motion.

It must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY 6pm on Friday 21st January.

Good luck!

:eek:

picture.php

That's me out this month then as my phone don't have a shutter :slap: lol

:slap: Yes it does, you can get some good motion pictures on a camera phone as I discovered in Germanyland, which you, Paul & Gromb will all be going to this year :ban::f1team07:

That's me out this month then as my phone don't have a shutter :slap: lol

I haven't seen it in the rules where it says the cars owner has to take the pic...................what if it is a motion pic and the car is being driven! :wink:

Sorry Paul! lol

Sorry Lowalbicardiff, the photo needs to be taken after the topic is announced, and must stick to the theme too, this month being 'Motion' I can't see anything that could be moving in that shot.

Don't apologise Matt! You got it spot on, thats what I was thinking - might let Emma drive the Clio, again lol!

Oh Mike!!

That has got me thinking now, might let mum drive the car while I take the pic!

Or could this be dangerous? ;/

Yeah I thought it would be a good idea. Had to do it on a really long zoom though and there was a bit too much shake for my liking :worried:

Are you going to be getting the car out for an entry this Month/Year Mike??? :wink:

I thought that might be your response lol!

Check you out at over 4,00 posts lol!