January 2011 POTM Competition

Lol Mikes car doesn't want to leave its carpeted garage - snug as a bug in a rug LMAO!

I need someone with a decent camera to get a pic of mine in motion if that's allowed ?

I thought I was bad! Mine only sees weekend action! :smiley:

No, there's more to it than meets the eye....POTM themes maybe involved in this choice too :wink:

And yes, she is snug in the garage - well from Wednesday she will be!

Yeah that is fine Maz, the only rule along those lines is 'One entry per car' - the same person could take pics of several different cars in theory.

I am sure Gaz will be more than willing to assist! :smile:

Gaz isnt going, well his name isnt in the thread so I will need someone elses help please.

OK I am sure we can come up with something! I didn't realise he wasn't on the list TBH!

Yeah thats fine by me but bear in mind I have no idea for places to take photos at all over that side of the Pennines!

I am going to get my mum to drive mine, but I am not sure on th location yet!

Will have to be a wide open space! ermmmmmmmmmm like a runway! :smiley:

I need someone with a decent camera to get a pic of mine in motion if that's allowed ?

Yeah that is fine Maz, the only rule along those lines is 'One entry per car' - the same person could take pics of several different cars in theory.

I am sure Gaz will be more than willing to assist! :smile:

Will need to be on Saturday... :tongueout:

Im sure the camera and dogging pole will be on hand!

Gaz isnt going, well his name isnt in the thread so I will need someone elses help please.

OK I am sure we can come up with something! I didn't realise he wasn't on the list TBH!

Thank you, I might have to get there earlier then so its light :wink:

Yeah thats fine by me but bear in mind I have no idea for places to take photos at all over that side of the Pennines!

Did i hear me and the dogging pole talked about :tongueout: i was thinking of going but ive not been to my mates for a while but i wont no till thursday wheather he's free or not, i think ill come if thats all right are you going Paul? ill see if my mates in sunday ill go then :smile:

Last edited:
Yeah mate! I will make the trip if you are going too that would be good! Meet up en-route again? I'm happy to pop down the M1 and go through the Peaks if you like?

oky doky :smile: yeah peaks run sounds good :smile: need a time if were doing photo's then can sort a meeting point out :smile: i think getting there for 1 would give us the best light :smile:

Yeah early afternoon would be good, as I said earlier I don't know the area so we need to find a spot to take photos.