January 2011 POTM Competition

No no no you can't go backing down now! :wink:

You have made a promise and you must deliver!

Thissiteneedsyoucopy.jpg

LMAO :smiley:

Was going to have a bash at this for the first time, did a full detail on the 197 yesterday, went to take it out somewhere for a pic and reversed straight in to the mrs car! Epic fail on my part...

Was going to have a bash at this for the first time, did a full detail on the 197 yesterday, went to take it out somewhere for a pic and reversed straight in to the mrs car! Epic fail on my part...

Did she still get the blame...for leaving it in an 'awkward place' haha?

Did she still get the blame...for leaving it in an 'awkward place' haha?

Of course it was her fault, she parked it out of view of the rear view mirror, I'd only have seen it if I'd looked in the left mirror!

What made it worse is she was sat next to me and didn't say anything like "watch out for my car"

Very nice Azure!

Where is the movement Steve? Gotta say I love the amount of LY in that photo though!

Don't worry about withdrawing it, I just won't add it into the vote at month end. Feel free to add another in though :smile:

No problem, I really should have read the rules;/

Got 12 days off work after tomorrow so I'll might have a go at another one.:smile:

Ah good lad! I wish I had some time off!

At this rate it is going to have to be a night shot as I haven't seen daylight in sooo long lol!

Absolutely gorgeous looking car, what spoiler is that mate?
Great shot... blue was my first choice! ;/

Cheers mate, this shot makes me wanna keep the wheels silver:tongueout:roud:
It's the cup spoiler in Albi, standard Renault ends. I do love the cup spoiler!

After seeing the all the red with black...:'(