January 2011 POTM Competition

see what marie says then :smile: yeah i dont really know the area, just have to go where we went before where the disused railway lines where :smile:

Yeah would be good! Hopefully the weather will behave itself! I had enough of shoots in the rain last year lmao!

Yup, Im sure between us we will be able to get something set up properly for a Motion shot!

LOL yeah there will be enough photos taken, there should be one good one amongst it all haha! :smiley:

Ive had enough practice from Racers and track days so should come up with something :smile:

i have a 200 pace car from monaco gp last year can i enter that lol

Show off, but good example :wink:

Here was one identical shot to that from my Zetec S:

Pa31.jpg
(I am NOT entering that one BTW obviously!)

Sorry to be pedantic guys but to express 'motion' you would need a shot of the Speedometer not the Rev counter.

Nice photos though... :wink:

Don't worry about withdrawing it, I just won't add it into the vote at month end. Feel free to add another in though :smile:

Well I was thinking that 'motion' is just movement, so anything RS that shows it would be applicable, I see where you are coming from though.

TBH I didn't fancy taking a picture of the speedo while driving myself, it is a little bit illegal lol! :wink: