Jamsport....your opinions

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
I am doing some research on Jamsport for my two best mates, and wondered if any of you have had any dealings with them. Would like to know both good and bad experiences (if you don't want to post them in here, PM would be ok).

I am neutral in this :swiss: so it is nothing to do with me :wink::wink:

Mike

I've never dealt with them Mike but I've *heard* good and not-so-good things.

Not sure if that's any help, can PM you if you wish but obvisouly, none of it is personal experience.

Everything on my car has been done by jamsport. I've never had any problems with mine what so ever and always had a good job done. U no my car so search my threads if need be. Many of my mates have had done kkkkk's worth of stuff and they are all happy bunnys, and it's all been reliable!! :smile: no one would spend well in 5 figures if the work wasn't good?! I've heard some bad stories but part of me thinks that it's been to down how the car is driven and maintained on an ownership level, ie, neglected and driven like its been stolen and no mechanical sympathy involved. And if your not happy they have a gd reputation of sorting it out the issue with no hassle, obviously unless your taking the pi55!! No garage is ever gonna be perfect you'll always hear mixed opinions. Some people on hear say how gd some of the traders are on here but in my opinion I wouldnt even want them setting eyes on my car, not naming names. They're good blokes at jamsport, all proper petrol heads!

Last edited:
Did a great job on my inlets, but they just remove them and send them elsewhere then stick the commission on top. Make of that what u will.

Nope but mine were done when they first started offering the service, two years ago? Perhaps they do it differently now

Personally, I think its wrong to single out any individual tuner. Everybody will have their own experiences (both positive and negtive). I think the post should be closed. Furthermore, if I was considering from a business prespective being a supporter of the forum, then this approach would leave me questioning why?

This could end up like a witch hunt?

Last edited:
I dont see anything wrong with posting good or bad experiences with a tuner. If your spending your hard earned, you want to know what they are like. And previous customer feedback is the best thing.

As per the original question, they were pretty poor on a mates ITB S/C 106 many many years ago. But since then I have heard pretty decent things about them.

Thanks to everyone, there has been a lot of good things said about them on my posts on here, and CS, but a lot of PM's have come my way with very nasty tales in them lol!!!

I have the information I need now, so thank you everyone :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions