Jamsport Service + Supercharged beast

Makaveli160

Paid Member
Just had a quick service done at jamsport, and got a nice little treat when i went there. A passenger ride in 'MikeLY's' supercharged beast. What a machine. I want one lol

Thought id drop a little post as i didnt get the chance to say goodbye as i think you went out in one of the focus rs's then my car ready.

Nice to meet you mate, nice to chat to like minded people.

Thanks

Awesome, its a fantastic motor. Everytime I go in it I do a sex wee.. Lol

And Mike is a top Lad, he text me earlier and mentioned the Focus RS.. 510 BHP, oh yes 510...

Last edited:
Just had a quick service done at jamsport, and got a nice little treat when i went there. A passenger ride in 'MikeLY's' supercharged beast. What a machine. I want one lol

Thought id drop a little post as i didnt get the chance to say goodbye as i think you went out in one of the focus rs's then my car ready.

Nice to meet you mate, nice to chat to like minded people.

Thanks

No worrys buddy, was good to chat to you as well! I'll take u out in it again when the rest of the work is done :smile: I didn't realise u were going then or I would of said bye, but I was getting dragged out in the RS then letting me rip in an ST lol was a good day!

Yeah that would be kool mate, ill probably see you around as we're not far from eachother. Need to get myself along to more meets and shows would be good to see other peoples cars as these still seem to be quite a rarity on the roads.

Similar Thread Suggestions