Jamsport

Does anyone know how I can get hold of jam-sport to get some info on getting my inlets matched, price, gains etc! I've sent a few emails but had no reply, starting to lose patients and bit and just not get it done I'd they don't reply soon

They have had staff issues at the minute and 2 have been sacked. So they might not of been getting them. Call them mate.

Ahh right that makes a bit more sense if that's the case! Want them to do as soon as as I'm in leeds in Feb sometime and will be going to rs to have a remap

Yeh I know they aren't mate, they're in Nottingham, i'm only in worcester and thats not to far, but in Feb I'm working in leeds so im getting the remap done when I'm there so I want everything to be done on my engine before I make the trip up there

Yeh I know they aren't mate, they're in Nottingham, i'm only in worcester and thats not to far, but in Feb I'm working in leeds so im getting the remap done when I'm there so I want everything to be done on my engine before I make the trip up there

Why don't u just get it done at the same place? It won't be any different if u take it to RS for a map?

Similar Thread Suggestions