Is it me or are we losing more Clio's than we are gaining???

Is it me or are we losing more Clio's on the site than we are gaining????? Just feels like some of the more prominent Clio owners on here are currently selling up......

I recon if I keep my car another year, I'll lose about 2 grand, than if I sell it this summer.

I think its the ones that cant keep up on the twisty stuff with a clio so need more oomph and go and buy a megane :wink:

on a more serious note a few weeks back we did get quite a few new owners join - so think that the numbers are not that bad so far

Does seem to be a fair few going down the meg250 route but would agree with what Kev said. Everyone still turns up to the meets and contributes etc so cant complain :smile:

Plus the odd meg owner takes you out for a go :wink: - cheers Kevin

I'm sure if some of these "leavers" experienced the Meg conversions then the move to a 250 wouldn't be so.attractive :wink:

I'd sell my car tomorrow if I could.

I think people are getting fed up of the high maintenance/running costs of the Clio so are wanting out. It's not exactly a cheap car to run/maintain/modify.

As I said its the PEOPLE that make the site not the CAR'S remember that if you have a Meg or a Clio a ford a VXR it's still the people that make this the Best site and why I call it Family

I see you're trying to keep your mod status when you leave us and convert to an M3 lout lol

I'd sell my car tomorrow if I could.

I think people are getting fed up of the high maintenance/running costs of the Clio so are wanting out. It's not exactly a cheap car to run/maintain/modify.

that can be levelled at many cars...