IPhone 5

The new iPhone 5

iphone-5.jpg

iPhone 5 is the thinnest, lightest, fastest iPhone ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Steve Jobs will be spinning in his grave.
This doesnt look good at all.

He'd have had his hand in this one. Next one not though.

Really like the look of the 5. Will be buying white 32gb for me and one for the wife also.

Starting from £529 for 16gb, doesn't say other prices yet!

I will get one, apparently there a new sim as well so iPhone 4 sims won't work in it, also the charger is different so old chargers won't work or other devices such as docks unless you purchase the adaptor!

Price wise, the 32GB is usually £100-£120 more than the 16GB and the 64Gb is £100 more than the 32Gb. Though nothing is confirmed.

Better cam
Better chip
Better graphics

Hmmm

But still not as good as current HTC and Samsung.

Coupled with this ridiculous new charger plug thing.

Typical Apple - recycle the same old crap, add 1 or an S to the model number and all the Apple fan boys will be queuing up to buy it, even if all the competitors had better phones out 18 months ago.

Loving the heavy criticism across the Internet too...even the Apple fan boys admit that Samsung has won this battle lol!!!

Such a load of rubbish :eek:

Fluck that I will keep my 3GS never had a problem and still loads of memory

Just about keeping up with last years Samsung, never mind the S3. Don't get me wrong I have now had 2 iPhones and an iPad but Apple as really missing the point here as with their last 2 phones. They are still at the same brick wall they hit after the 3GS, all out of ideas with no new features what so ever.

Speaking of the S3, I laugh every time I see someone holding one, this looks just as bad.

Just about keeping up with last years Samsung, never mind the S3. Don't get me wrong I have now had 2 iPhones and an iPad but Apple as really missing the point here as with their last 2 phones. They are still at the same brick wall they hit after the 3GS, all out of ideas with no new features what so ever.

Speaking of the S3, I laugh every time I see someone holding one, this looks just as bad.

A quote I think that says it all really:

"They are awesome pieces of tech. That video epitomises everything Apple is about. The precision, the investment and the simple want to be the best, not compete just obliterate the competition.

That video was epic. The way the English chap talks is simply brilliant. I want it, I want it now.

It's no longer like a new Cod coming out or a new Pes, wondering if trying to improve and change ruins the product. It just gets better because it has all the old stuff and they have continued to improve on it.

Call it evolution if you want. They already made a revoloution."

Apple have never been about going for stats. The collaboration of their hardware and software blow the competition out of the water.

A quote I think that says it all really:

"They are awesome pieces of tech. That video epitomises everything Apple is about. The precision, the investment and the simple want to be the best, not compete just obliterate the competition.

That video was epic. The way the English chap talks is simply brilliant. I want it, I want it now.

It's no longer like a new Cod coming out or a new Pes, wondering if trying to improve and change ruins the product. It just gets better because it has all the old stuff and they have continued to improve on it.

Call it evolution if you want. They already made a revoloution."

Apple have never been about going for stats. The collaboration of their hardware and software blow the competition out of the water.

I agree

Oh and also the way that English guy talks is awesome if you ask me!

Last edited:
Hate smart phones, ruined society. £20 Samsung special for me and an iPad, that isn't surgically attached to my palm.

Only my personal opinion obviously, so don't get upset.

Already knew everything that it was going to involve so not really surprised but i can't wait to get one (i'm due an upgrade 2 months ago).

Apple have never been about being ahead with features, they are all about taking a idea and making it better.

It wouldn't make sense for me to go to a S3 for example due to it wouldn't stream with all my other products as easily as the iPhone will. The iPhone automatically connects to my iPad, iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Apple TV etc etc so that's why i continue to go for Apple. Making life easier.

Can't wait :wink:

Yeah, but the iPhone 5 still can't fly like my Pigeon can. :wink:

Well, it can fly, sort of, but I bet it'll only be able to do it the once.

Yeah, but the iPhone 5 still can't fly like my Pigeon can. :wink:

Well, it can fly, sort of, but I bet it'll only be able to do it the once.

Yeah long gone are the days of dropping your Nokia 3310 and the floorboards breaking.. Now a days you even touch your iPhone wrong and the screen cracks!

Already knew everything that it was going to involve so not really surprised but i can't wait to get one (i'm due an upgrade 2 months ago).

Apple have never been about being ahead with features, they are all about taking a idea and making it better.

It wouldn't make sense for me to go to a S3 for example due to it wouldn't stream with all my other products as easily as the iPhone will. The iPhone automatically connects to my iPad, iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Apple TV etc etc so that's why i continue to go for Apple. Making life easier.

Can't wait :wink:

I love all the synching that's why I will continue to use apple products, makes everything so simple.

Similar Thread Suggestions