I need to put on my "angry eyes" now!

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Need new windscreen and bonnet repair after what sounded like a rock smashed onto the bonnet and hit the bottom of the windscreen tonight.

New windscreen: £100
Repair to bonnet: £ dunno lol!

:swear::@:poke::angry::tomato::bye2::jumpon::s

Thats not good! :worried:
Seems to be a common thing now at this time of year, I was done by a stone on Christmas Eve, and I know Maz had a really bad stone chip the other week! :jumpon:

Roll on the summer!

It appeared from nowhere, it was dark and raining too :worried:

Never mind, just had to pay the £100 windscreen excess:s Not being done till Friday, and I have to drive to them, because the earliest they can come out to me is Tuesday!!!

Aw gutted for you mate! Hope the bonnet is an easy fix and doesn't cause much problems!

Ive just recently replaced my windscreen after it being shattered by all the **** roads and then the other day got in the car started driving along, sprayed the windscreen watch and CRACK all the way across the top.

£140 on windscreens in the last few weeks isnt funny, especially when I need 2 new tyres as well

Better than the full cost though.. Look on the bright side it could have been alot worse, chin up :smile:

Indeed, there is the small issue of the bonnet repair to deal with :worried::worried::worried:

But there you go, it is nothing serious at all, none of it is visible from a wee distance anyway :smile::smile::smile: