How to post in for sale section?

Hi there, I am quite new to this and owning my clio. However I have just had a change of job and am being based quite a lot further from home. Hence a large commute and needing a car that is a bit cheaper to run than my beloved clio.

I am having trouble posting in the clios for sale section as it says I do not have permission. Any ideas how I get permission? Or if I have to pay a subscription which I don't mind doing just don't know how to do it!

Any Replies much appreciated.

Ollie

Access to 'How To' section?

Sorry if it's obvious but i have searched. Whats the requirements for access to the 'How To' section? Assuming it's a paid subscription will 'Paid Members' do or does it have to be 'Gold Membership'?

Paid members or people that have contributed to the how to section.

forums are also the best diet for your wallet :wink:
Haha, yeah right... You read so much about awesome stuff that you never knew existed and your list doubles.

Since coming here my knowledge of my car has grown exponentially - so has my shopping list. My gain in the knowledge for my car directly correlates with the loss in money in my bank account.

...My shopping list has doubled since joining this forum.

That's not to mention the random "one off bargains" (as we tell our lady companions) that randomly pop-up; such as the £700 worth of wheels and suspension I got just after Christmas.

That's another thing - lying - this forum causes us to lie. As far as the missus is concerned, the wheels are bigger, the car isn't lower and it only cost £500. BARGAIN!

And the carbon badges - they're only badges, they never cost me £130 - no way..... ¬.¬ .......

Hahaha - this is in no way a complaint - just a reflection of a forums actual impact on people. And I'm not the only one - I know it! :tongueout:

Haha, yeah right... You read so much about awesome stuff that you never knew existed and your list doubles.

Since coming here my knowledge of my car has grown exponentially - so has my shopping list. My gain in the knowledge for my car directly correlates with the loss in money in my bank account.

That's not to mention the random "one off bargains" (as we tell our lady companions) that randomly pop-up; such as the £700 worth of wheels and suspension I got just after Christmas.

That's another thing - lying - this forum causes us to lie. As far as the missus is concerned, the wheels are bigger, the car isn't lower and it only cost £500. BARGAIN!

And the carbon badges - they're only badges, they never cost me £130 - no way..... ¬.¬ .......

Hahaha - this is in no way a complaint - just a reflection of a forums actual impact on people. And I'm not the only one - I know it! :tongueout:

So so true! :rofl:

lol priceless.

What's funny is i have various '197 spares' that i've bought from here as 'bargains' and i'll probably never use them :thumbup: