Hi there, another potential rs200 owner

Oh no don't worry pal no offence is taken whatsoever at all I was just giving my "tuppence worth" etc, everyone's tastes are their own. Just my very limited input to try and help in any way I can.

That does seem a nicely equipped 'dini just a shame the sunroof means the roof stripes aren't there, and the ad specifies that it has the blue inserts on the wheels which is right with the extra cost as an option however that car doesn't have them. Just the standard black inserts.

With the features and low miles....I'd say it's possibly along the right lines price wise if maybe towards the higher end.

Compared to mine, 60 plate, 43k miles, no sunroof or satnav, but with cup pack (red callipers and think ride height is lower) and the blue wheel inserts, bought 4 months ago(?) cost £8,995

May be room for manoeuvre on price but its all down to your budget at end of the day. Just does look a clean example especially the low miles, which as said earlier you'd be getting a limited edition run which looks well equipped.

But again as I say I'm biased as I love the Gordini's right back to my "unofficial" racing blue 182 gordini lol so if I saw that one and could afford it, I'd have gotten it.

Funny how you can warm to a colour, I generally don't like blue cars ended up getting a albi! Have to see them in the flesh to decide I think, it's a nice car and as said, ltd edition which is always nice to have!

Get mine today! Ye ha

Funny how you can warm to a colour, I generally don't like blue cars ended up getting a albi! Have to see them in the flesh to decide I think, it's a nice car and as said, ltd edition which is always nice to have!

Get mine today! Ye ha

Like a child at Christmas eh? I was the same when got mine haha.

I'm open minded and as always budgets are there to be broken! Price also depends what whey would offer for the Honda so it's price to change really.

The white one that suicide hobbit has for sale appeals to me more on the face of it but being a private sale and in Scotland makes it more challenging. Not completely out of the question though.

Gordinis - you either love them or hate them. That clearly is a very nice example although the sensors do spoil it slightly. My Racing Blue 182 Cup left the factory with the Gordini stripes. If you know the heritage behind the Gordini you get them if not its just a Clio with stripes.

Reactions: Sneydster
I've not paid up yet so can't view that for sale section as I'm completely skint at moment, but where in Scotland is that one?

Gordinis - you either love them or hate them. That clearly is a very nice example although the sensors do spoil it slightly. My Racing Blue 182 Cup left the factory with the Gordini stripes. If you know the heritage behind the Gordini you get them if not its just a Clio with stripes.

They are a bit marmite, I just personally wish they gave them that bit extra performance or something considering the heritage was mr Gordini took a standard Renault and tweaked it somewhat as well as added the stripes etc but hey I'm just being greedy lol

Reactions: LOCKE
They are a bit marmite, I just personally wish they gave them that bit extra performance or something considering the heritage was mr Gordini took a standard Renault and tweaked it somewhat as well as added the stripes etc but hey I'm just being greedy lol
Yeah I know what you mean. I parked next to one at Knockhill last year when I was up at the superbikes, they really do look good in the flesh.

Well, I went to available car to look at the gordini but sadly it had been reserved so was all locked up and I couldn't look round it. You are right though, it looks really good in the metal and while some of the interior details are not for me those seats are gorgeous. Out of everything they had on that huge forecourt it's the only car that stirred my emotions. Hopefully it'll turn up on the forum.

So it leaves me with a choice of two cars really. The Clio or a Civic Type r, nothing else is of any interest. The only things I don't like about my civic is that it doesn't look sporty enough and could do with being a bit quicker so a Type r would solve that. Then the Clio ticks the boxes too, perhaps more so. Choices eh?

No desperate rush so I'll get round to test driving some cars soon enough. Thanks for all the help and advice so far guys. Great forum!

That's a pity that the Gordini had been put away - thing happen for a reason as they say, so perhaps an even better one will turn up for you :smile: really hope you stick with going for a Clio, I think you wouldn't be disappointed!

Glad to hear the forum has been useful so far :smile: