Hi from me and my ly200(pics)

Alright folks, had my 200 since october now and thought it was about time to share some snaps and get chatting.
Done just over the 5k mark and shes only ment to be the weekend toy,but it just is so fun to drive.....hard!!!:-p
Anyway heres some of the best pics and spec.
ff 200 w/cup chassis
recaros w/yellow interior
gt spoiler
black speedlines
I've had the windows tinted, fitted the itg panel filter and also had a set of 6500k hid's fitted (should have been compulsary or at least on the options).

dsc00214w.jpg

dsc00216l.jpg

dsc00217x.jpg

dsc00153l.jpg

hid's
dsc00103y.jpg

Favourite view:tongue_smilie:
dsc00159e.jpg

Gt spoiler
dsc00100jc.jpg

Thanks for looking

Welcome to the site buddy! Gotta love the LY!

I think your number plate is top notch too!

Welcome along to the site, I know someone who will become moist over this car (as well as me!!) :wink:

Nice part of the world you are from too :smile:

Welcome

Nice one, Im loving your 200, imo its one of the best ive seen!
I got my 197 in October to, part exed for my 172 :smile:

Cheers for the welcome chaps. I am realy pleased with the way its looking, although I rekon some spacers would finnish her off(the backs anyway). Toying with the idea of getting the roof gloss black vinyl wrapped to finnish the black on yellow look??
Also contemplating an exhaust as i feel it needs an extra grunt(sound) but think i am gettin ahead of my self :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

I like the HID look, but am i right that youve fitted HID's without the Projector Lamps!?
yip its just the standard lamps, would look beter with the projectors but couldn't justify spending 250 on them or whatever they were at the time. Might look to see if i can get a cheap 2nd hand pair on ebay later on.

Nice car Greg. I have a GW200 pretty much the same spec. Mine didn't have tints or spoiler but after seeing yours it's definately the way to go.

Enjoy :smile:

I seen your car today at Knockhill Greg down at the drifting competition.

It looked brilliant !

Ah that was you on track then??
the 197 looked brill going round, so composed through the turns. Me and my bro noted that it looked like it was carrying alot more speed through them, than some of the big boys. Is it on coilovers?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cliosport-carl Spotted 0
Zeezal Projects/Progress Threads 7
tkoh12 Clios For Sale 0
CL10 PAZ Spotted 0
tkoh12 Spotted 0