Hello!

Just wanted to say hi. Picked up my lovely 197 just over a month ago and I am addicted!!!!
What an awesome car! every time I drive it I have a huge grin :smile:

Live near Heathrow area.

2008 197 with cup pack in Glacier White. Climate, auto Xenons, Tunepoint and Panaromic Roof! :tongueout:

Panoramic roof?!?!?! I never knew they did that!

You are a close(ish) member to me then being Heathrow.

:welcome:

lol no way, im whitton twickenham, just round the corner from feltham. my gf lives in feltham (when she aint at uni) so im there alot.

nice car! is it a cup suspension factory fitted? we cant spec cup susp together with the sunroof anywhere, france, germany, poland, italy......

looking very nice i do love GW and the polish u can get on them is untrue. did a 350z 2 month ago and it was gorgeous felt like licking it lol

Thanks for all the comments guys.

BESTY, do you live just by the Toby Carvery? Think I have seen your car parked on the driveway.....am round that way a lot.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

BESTY, do you live just by the Toby Carvery? Think I have seen your car parked on the driveway.....am round that way a lot.

That'll be my baby :001_wub:

I've seen a 08 GW round my way...could well of been you then. What brings you to my parts?

Friend of mine lives round the corner, Salisbury Road, so round there quite a bit.

Must say your car certainly catches my eye when I go past, love the bonnet :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9